There are some fantastic prizes on offer including a $4,000 travel voucher to Lord Howe or Norfolk Island.
NPA Raffle 2019 Terms and Conditions
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 5 March 2019 and conclude on 8 August 2019 at 9:00am Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
Due to government regulations Western Australian residents are not permitted to purchase tickets in the raffle and are not eligible for any prizes.
- The draw for the winners will take place on 8 August 2019 at 11.30pm, at the NPA Office, 1.07/55 Miller St, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
- The legal age for purchasing raffle tickets is 18. If the winners are under the age of 18 years the prizes will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians.
- In the draw for the winners, the major prize will be drawn first and the other prizes drawn in descending order of the prize number and value.
- All winners will be notified by phone or email within 8 days of the winners being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on the National Parks Association of NSW website by 10 September 2019. A list of all prizes and winners will be displayed.
- Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier/website and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- National Parks Association of NSW shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- ?National Parks Association of NSW will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winners and deliver the prizes. If any prizes remain unclaimed National Parks Association of NSW will deal with such prizes in accordance with the law.
- By entering the raffle you will allow National Parks Association of NSW to contact you about news, events and general information in relation to the anisation. You may unsubscribe from the National Parks Association of NSW mailing list at any time.
Prize terms and conditions
- $4,000?voucher to Norfolk or Lord Howe Island with Oxley Travel:?Your voucher is redeemable at Oxley Travel,?102 Horton St, Port Macquarie, NSW. Non-transferrable & non-redeemable for cash. Valid until?31 December 2020.
- Diamond Waters Treehouse Retreat:?Two day midweek stay (Tues, Wed or Thursday nights), Diamond Waters Treehouse Retreat. NSW School Holiday periods excluded. Valid from 8?August 2018 to 7 August 2019
- Qstation:?Overnight accommodation in a queen deluxe room including breakfast for 2 people at Qstation, Sydney Harbour National Park, Manly. Value: $399
- Sydney Wildflower Nursery: voucher redeemable to the value of $250 at Sydney Wildflower Nursery,?Heathcote
- Swissotel Sydney:?One night stay in a Premier King Room for 2 people – subjected to availability and blackout dates apply. Valid from 8?August 2018 to 7 August 2019
Your donation today will help preserve our natural heritage, wildlife and special places for future generations.
National Parks Association of NSW has a proud conservation history. Over the past 60 years we have been involved in the establishment of many of the national parks and protected areas in NSW today.
Connecting people with nature is one of the most effective means of changing people’s perception and enthusiasm for the environment. Our citizen science and community engagement initiatives provide a chance for people to get involved directly in conservation.
Murray Valley National Park (Ross McDonnell, 2010) Conservation groups are calling on Premier Gladys Berejiklian to rule out opening any national parks to extractive industries.
The National Parks Association of NSW has serious concerns regarding the assessment of ground and surface water impacts by Adani’s proposed Carmichael mine.